Welcome to the home of Nilupul Foundation!
‘Nilupul’ means ‘Blue Lotus’ and symbolises the Unity of ‘Goodness and Health.’ Our Philosophy We are a charity founded in Dundee, committed to improving the health and well-being of communities and disadvantaged groups in Scotland through the provision of mindfulness-based activities and courses. Community Care We work in partnership with organisations throughout the country, including NHS Tayside, Dundee City Council, CAIR Scotland, Advocating Together, Dundee Carers Centre and Tayside Council on Alcohol, providing specialist mindfulness-based activities for:-
- Children and adults with additional needs
- Those experiencing isolation and difficulty
- Those affected by addiction
- Others suffering mental and physical illness
- Professionals and volunteers who work with those in need…